Transfer and Withdrawal

Transfer to other ESF schools

If you wish to enrol your child in another ESF school please send your transfer request by email to or writing to KGV School, 2 Tin Kwong Road, Homantin, Kowloon together with two proof of HK address documents – a stamped copy of tenancy or purchase agreement plus a utility bill or bank statement, that proves the family is living in the school of zone.  KGV will work with the receiving school for such transfer request.  If the receiving school is full, such requests will be put on their waitlist and you will be informed by them once places become available.


If your child is going to withdraw from the school, please complete the official “Student Withdrawal Notice” and return the completed notice to the Admissions and Data Administrator, via or at the General Office, at least one calendar month before the last attendance date.

If you are withdrawing your child at the end of this academic year, please complete the student withdrawal notice and return it to the Admissions and Data Administrator via or at the General Office on or before 1 June. Otherwise, we will assume that your child is returning after summer and parents are liable to the tuition fees for September even if the student does not return to school.