Transfer Arrangements

Transfer to other ESF schools

Please send your transfer request by email to or writing to KGV School, 2 Tin Kwong Road, Homantin, Kowloon together with two proof of HK address documents – a stamped copy of tenancy or purchase agreement plus a utility bill or bank statement, that proves the family is living in the school of zone.  KGV will work with the receiving school for such transfer request.  If the school is full, such requests will be put on their waitlist and you will keep in touch once places become available.