An invitation for our parents to ‘ROAR’ again in 2020!
Our goal is to make KGV an even better school for the students and community that we serve. We believe that parent feedback is a great way to help us priorities the issues that matter.
Since September 2017, we have held a remarkable seven ROAR events that have providing a wonderful opportunity for parents and the school to come together as a community to share our thoughts, ideas and concerns. To kick off 2020 and a new decade, we are planning to hold ROAR 8 on Saturday 8th February from 9.30am to 11.00am in the Learning Resource Centre at KGV School.
ROAR stands for ‘Reach Out, Appreciate, Respond’ in terms of:
- Reach Out – to our parent community to build connections and seek ideas
- Appreciate – and celebrate what great things are already happening and how together, we can add value
- Respond – to the ideas we generate with action and outcomes
The focus of ROAR 8 will be to:
- Provide opportunities for parents to share ideas and feedback an how we could make KGV an even better school as we move into this new decade;
- Seek feedback on current issues and initiatives such as common formative task feedback, parent teacher nights, subject options processes and home learning provision during the recent school suspension.
We are excited to hear the parent voice ‘ROAR’ on Saturday 8th February from 9.30am to 11.00am. Please go to the link here or below to register. Light refreshments will be provided at the event.