To continue our tradition in celebrating our proud history of 118 years, from Kowloon British College to KGV and 82 years on Tin Kwong Road, it is with great pleasure that we will be hosting the annual school dinner ‘A Remarkable Affair’ on Friday 5 October, starting with a welcome reception at 6 pm and dinner at 7 p.m. Principal Mark Blackshaw and all of us from KGV would like to invite you to attend.
We are dedicated to serve our school community and clear about our ambition to create a lifelong connection with you. This event will provide us with the opportunity to rekindle friendship and make new ones.
The dinner party is an informal affair which we hope you will enjoy and witness the unique bond between members of this community.
The welcome reception will begin at 6:00 p.m. followed by an Asian-fusion dinner at 7:00 p.m. There will be live music entertainment and an open dance floor for those who love dancing.
Price per person is HK$ 400 which includes welcome drinks, a full buffet dinner and house wines. An additional cash bar will also be available.
You may purchase your tickets via Paypal, cheque or bank transfer. Please email us a copy of the payment receipt/ screenshot, to track.
– For Paypal, please click the link here and fill in the form.
– For cheque, please make payable to “King George V School Development Fund” and write down your name at the back.
– Bank transfer to: HSBC: 808-881767-001
Once the payment is received, we will send you a confirmation email.
Should you wish to support us further through sponsorship or donations please contact email@example.com.
You can also support us through the following options:
- Event sponsorship of HKD 200,000 will ensure that your company promotion material is displayed and distributed to all guests at the event. Your promotional material will be advertised on our KGV community and alumni website http://www.alumni.kgv.edu.hk for one academic term and will have a page in the event brochure and in our next edition of the alumni newsletter that is emailed directly to over 3000 alumni.
- Event co-sponsorship of HKD100,000 will ensure that your company marketing material be distributed to all guests at the event. You will have a page in the event brochure and in our next edition of the alumni newsletter that is emailed to over 3000 alumni.
- Event part sponsorship of HKD50,000 will ensure you have 1/2 page advertisement in the event brochure and the next edition of our alumni newsletter
Thank you very much for your support and looking forward to seeing you on the dance floor!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets now or view more here!